Sunday, February 23, 2014
What's ahead for small businesses in 2014? - Newsday
What stresses small business owners the most? Our conversations with them and the research we come across suggest it's a lack of clarity. Well, there's no small business crystal ball -- at least one we are aware of -- but if one existed, here's a look at what it might reveal for 2014:
HELP FROM WASHINGTON?
Look for a more conciliatory attitude in Congress. Lawmakers' collaboration on a budget deal in December is a sign that they'll cooperate on issues affecting small business, including tax reform, says Barbara Kasoff, president of Women Impacting Public Policy, a group that advocates for women and minorities in business. The deadlock over the budget and government shutdown in 2013 hurt small businesses including federal contractors.
Read more...What's ahead for small businesses in 2014? - Newsday
Posted by Lillian Wong at 12:11 PM
Reuters: Financial Services and Real Estate
Voice of Housing
NuWire Investor: RealEstateInvestment
REC News Center
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- Fed Misread Crisis in 2008, Records Show - NYTimes...
- What's ahead for small businesses in 2014? - Newsd...
- Retirement is eluding some blue-collar workers in ...
- Downtown Scottsdale sees boom in multifamily housi...
- Brewer says Arizona financially sound again, but l...
- Credit-score tips for Arizonans working to ease de...
- Commercial real estate set to heat up in Phoenix a...
- Program helping owners fix up homes
- Scottsdale-based builder reimagines housing for Ba...
- Jeffrey Gundlach's 2014 Outlook - Business Insider...
- Housing market shifts back to metro Phoenix’s core...
- Minn. developer buys Hotel Monroe in downtown Phoe...
- New Boomer community rethinking life after 55
- Senior Urban Housing Development Opens | KJZZ.org
- Deal on land in downtown Surprise OK’d
- ▼ February (15)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)