Another Arizona homebuilder has attracted the attention of billion-dollar investment firm TPG Capital.
Scottsdale-based AV Homes has landed a $135 million investment from the group, formerly known as Texas Pacific Group.
The international private-equity firm, started by David Bonderman and James Coulter, will own almost 42 percent of AV after the deal is completed.
TPG owns a significant stake in Scottsdale-based Taylor-Morrison Homes Corp., which raised more $526 million in an April initial public offering.
Read more: AV Homes attracts $135 million in capital
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2017 (76)
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- Mortgage lending loosens in June | HousingWire
- Sterling’s DC Ranch villas nearly sold out
- New cancer center at Mayo Clinic may mean 1,000 ne...
- HOA ends dispute with Paradise Valley resort
- Controversial condo project in Mesa gets 7-0 OK
- ‘Renting is new buying’: Apartments booming in Sco...
- Planners OK revised Las Sendas site plan in east M...
- Scottsdale council OKs high-end Sierra Reserve pla...
- AV Homes attracts $135 million in capital
- Home projects proposed in Scottsdale as economy he...
- Lennar adds 127 home sites in north Phoenix, citin...
- Construction sector picks up
- Taxation Vexation: Tax appeals frequently lead to ...
- ▼ July (13)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)