Sunday, July 7, 2013
Lennar adds 127 home sites in north Phoenix, citing demand
Citing a great location and high demand, Lennar Corp. is developing 127 additional home sites at the Estates at Lone Mountain in the Northeast Valley.
The new homes, near 64th Street and Lone Mountain Road in northeast Phoenix, have base prices around $400,000 to $460,000 and will be 2,900 to 3,600 square feet. The development currently has about 400 houses.
Alan Jones, division president of Lennar Arizona, said the values in the market are increasing at “such a prime location.”
“We’re going to be sold out fairly soon, and so these are the home sites that will be a replacement for what we’re currently building,” Jones said.
Builder Taylor Morrison also is selling homes in the development.
Read more: Lennar adds 127 home sites in north Phoenix, citing demand
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2017 (81)
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- Mortgage lending loosens in June | HousingWire
- Sterling’s DC Ranch villas nearly sold out
- New cancer center at Mayo Clinic may mean 1,000 ne...
- HOA ends dispute with Paradise Valley resort
- Controversial condo project in Mesa gets 7-0 OK
- ‘Renting is new buying’: Apartments booming in Sco...
- Planners OK revised Las Sendas site plan in east M...
- Scottsdale council OKs high-end Sierra Reserve pla...
- AV Homes attracts $135 million in capital
- Home projects proposed in Scottsdale as economy he...
- Lennar adds 127 home sites in north Phoenix, citin...
- Construction sector picks up
- Taxation Vexation: Tax appeals frequently lead to ...
- ▼ July (13)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)