Sunday, July 7, 2013
Planners OK revised Las Sendas site plan in east Mesa
After granting repeated extensions to allow developers and neighbors to hash out their differences, the Mesa Planning and Zoning Board on Wednesday finally approved a revised site plan for 145 single-family homes next to Las Sendas.
Residents of the east Mesa master-planned community had lambasted the proposal when it was revealed earlier this year, saying the development wouldn’t mesh with their nature-centric neighborhood and charging that it would create additional traffic and overcrowding at nearby schools.
Developers were able to assuage some of that anger by including Las Sendas representatives as they considered and implemented design modifications in recent months, according to Las Sendas Homeowners Association President Jeff Brugos.
Read more: Planners OK revised Las Sendas site plan in east Mesa
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2017 (51)
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- Mortgage lending loosens in June | HousingWire
- Sterling’s DC Ranch villas nearly sold out
- New cancer center at Mayo Clinic may mean 1,000 ne...
- HOA ends dispute with Paradise Valley resort
- Controversial condo project in Mesa gets 7-0 OK
- ‘Renting is new buying’: Apartments booming in Sco...
- Planners OK revised Las Sendas site plan in east M...
- Scottsdale council OKs high-end Sierra Reserve pla...
- AV Homes attracts $135 million in capital
- Home projects proposed in Scottsdale as economy he...
- Lennar adds 127 home sites in north Phoenix, citin...
- Construction sector picks up
- Taxation Vexation: Tax appeals frequently lead to ...
- ▼ July (13)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)