Sunday, July 7, 2013
HOA ends dispute with Paradise Valley resort
The Mountain Shadows resort in Paradise Valley has inched yet closer to resurrection.
One of the two adjacent homeowners associations has come to a private agreement with the owners of the resort property, MTS Land LLC and MTS Golf LLC.
The Mountain Shadows West Board of Directors has approved an agreement involving resort amenities and land use.
Rick Carpinelli, senior vice president of acquisition and development with Crown Realty and Development, said the agreement ends confrontation from the HOA that has taken the shape of possible lawsuits and opposition in U.S. Bankruptcy Court.
Read more: HOA ends dispute with Paradise Valley resort
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- Mortgage lending loosens in June | HousingWire
- Sterling’s DC Ranch villas nearly sold out
- New cancer center at Mayo Clinic may mean 1,000 ne...
- HOA ends dispute with Paradise Valley resort
- Controversial condo project in Mesa gets 7-0 OK
- ‘Renting is new buying’: Apartments booming in Sco...
- Planners OK revised Las Sendas site plan in east M...
- Scottsdale council OKs high-end Sierra Reserve pla...
- AV Homes attracts $135 million in capital
- Home projects proposed in Scottsdale as economy he...
- Lennar adds 127 home sites in north Phoenix, citin...
- Construction sector picks up
- Taxation Vexation: Tax appeals frequently lead to ...
- ▼ July (13)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)