Sunday, July 7, 2013
Home projects proposed in Scottsdale as economy heals
New-home projects are being proposed in Scottsdale by the dozen as the recession loosens its grip and the economy shows signs of recovery.
At Thursday’s meeting of the Development Review Board, aspects of three projects were considered. Earlier, the board had approved nine other projects. The review board is the first step in the approval process for home developers and others wishing to change zoning on a parcel of land. The board’s recommendations go to the Planning Commission and ultimately to the City Council.
Read more: Home projects proposed in Scottsdale as economy heals
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2017 (76)
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- Mortgage lending loosens in June | HousingWire
- Sterling’s DC Ranch villas nearly sold out
- New cancer center at Mayo Clinic may mean 1,000 ne...
- HOA ends dispute with Paradise Valley resort
- Controversial condo project in Mesa gets 7-0 OK
- ‘Renting is new buying’: Apartments booming in Sco...
- Planners OK revised Las Sendas site plan in east M...
- Scottsdale council OKs high-end Sierra Reserve pla...
- AV Homes attracts $135 million in capital
- Home projects proposed in Scottsdale as economy he...
- Lennar adds 127 home sites in north Phoenix, citin...
- Construction sector picks up
- Taxation Vexation: Tax appeals frequently lead to ...
- ▼ July (13)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)