Sunday, July 7, 2013
Sterling’s DC Ranch villas nearly sold out
Sterling at Silverleaf, a small development of villas in the Silverleaf section of DC Ranch, has sold 14 of 16 homes in its first phase, with 12 more planned in a subsequent phase.
The project, a revival of a previous effort by Scottsdale architect Bing Hu, was sold in a foreclosure auction in 2008. The new developer is the Sterling Collection Development Group.
Construction got under way on the Sterling Collection’s efforts in April 2011.
The two homes remaining are models priced at a little more than $1.7 million. Both have 3,439 square feet with four bedrooms and 41/2 baths.
Read more: Sterling’s DC Ranch villas nearly sold out
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2017 (49)
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- Mortgage lending loosens in June | HousingWire
- Sterling’s DC Ranch villas nearly sold out
- New cancer center at Mayo Clinic may mean 1,000 ne...
- HOA ends dispute with Paradise Valley resort
- Controversial condo project in Mesa gets 7-0 OK
- ‘Renting is new buying’: Apartments booming in Sco...
- Planners OK revised Las Sendas site plan in east M...
- Scottsdale council OKs high-end Sierra Reserve pla...
- AV Homes attracts $135 million in capital
- Home projects proposed in Scottsdale as economy he...
- Lennar adds 127 home sites in north Phoenix, citin...
- Construction sector picks up
- Taxation Vexation: Tax appeals frequently lead to ...
- ▼ July (13)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)