Sunday, July 7, 2013
‘Renting is new buying’: Apartments booming in Scottsdale
A giant crane towers over the massive construction site for the final phases of the Scottsdale Waterfront in downtown Scottsdale.
Alliance Residential Co. is progressing ahead of schedule on Broadstone Waterfront, a 259-unit apartment complex with restaurant and retail space along Marshall Way. It also is ahead of schedule on Broadstone Lincoln, a 264-unit apartment complex northwest of Scottsdale Road and Lincoln Drive.
Scottsdale is leading the Valley in apartment development, said Tom Simplot, president/CEO of the Arizona Multihousing Association. He also serves on the Phoenix City Council.
Read more: ‘Renting is new buying’: Apartments booming in Scottsdale
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- ► 2014 (102)
- Mortgage lending loosens in June | HousingWire
- Sterling’s DC Ranch villas nearly sold out
- New cancer center at Mayo Clinic may mean 1,000 ne...
- HOA ends dispute with Paradise Valley resort
- Controversial condo project in Mesa gets 7-0 OK
- ‘Renting is new buying’: Apartments booming in Sco...
- Planners OK revised Las Sendas site plan in east M...
- Scottsdale council OKs high-end Sierra Reserve pla...
- AV Homes attracts $135 million in capital
- Home projects proposed in Scottsdale as economy he...
- Lennar adds 127 home sites in north Phoenix, citin...
- Construction sector picks up
- Taxation Vexation: Tax appeals frequently lead to ...
- ▼ July (13)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)