Saturday, January 11, 2014
Smaller home developments gain traction in Scottsdale
Perhaps it is the wave of the future in Scottsdale — small developments on small lots throughout the city.
A dozen new-home developments, none of them bigger than 66 units, are in the works in the city. A few have kicked off construction, and others are still going through the city’s approval process. All of them are on tight sites, averaging a little over 25 acres.
Read more...Smaller home developments gain traction in Scottsdale
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- Downtown Gilbert Heritage District Streetscape Evo...
- Forecast: Homebuilding to focus on west
- Scottsdale Opts to Sell Third Distressed Property ...
- Gilbert council switches gears, will allow zoning ...
- CityCenter reviving under new ownership
- Scottsdale council approves 3 new housing developm...
- 3 banks failed to meet some relief tests: monitor
- Tempe's Centerpoint on Mill on verge of comeback
- Chandler sees boom in multifamily housing
- Revenue skyrockets as sales of state land strength...
- Arizona’s lost homeownership
- Phoenix-area foreclosed owners could get thousands...
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s archives net millions, record...
- Experts offer tips to prevent ID theft
- Smaller home developments gain traction in Scottsd...
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)