Sunday, January 19, 2014
CityCenter reviving under new ownership
The new owners of CityCenter of CityNorth, a mixed-use development near Desert Ridge in northeast Phoenix, say they’re attracting new tenants, filling vacancies and improving the property.
The development has faced legal and economic troubles since opening in 2008 during the economic downturn. Scanlan Kemper Bard Cos., a real-estate private-equity firm based in Portland, Ore., and Wayzata Investment Partners purchased the property for $67 million in April.
Read more...CityCenter reviving under new ownership
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- Downtown Gilbert Heritage District Streetscape Evo...
- Forecast: Homebuilding to focus on west
- Scottsdale Opts to Sell Third Distressed Property ...
- Gilbert council switches gears, will allow zoning ...
- CityCenter reviving under new ownership
- Scottsdale council approves 3 new housing developm...
- 3 banks failed to meet some relief tests: monitor
- Tempe's Centerpoint on Mill on verge of comeback
- Chandler sees boom in multifamily housing
- Revenue skyrockets as sales of state land strength...
- Arizona’s lost homeownership
- Phoenix-area foreclosed owners could get thousands...
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s archives net millions, record...
- Experts offer tips to prevent ID theft
- Smaller home developments gain traction in Scottsd...
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)