Sunday, January 19, 2014
Scottsdale council approves 3 new housing developments
The Scottsdale City Council has approved three new housing developments, two near the Boulders Resort and one in the East Shea Boulevard corridor.
The three are called Boulders Villas, Hawknest, and Scottsdale Mountain Villas.
Boulders Villas — The development on 18 acres at Westland Drive and Scottsdale Road will have 40 units. Zoning was changed from commercial to suburban residential for the project. The land is owned by Klondike Land Portfolio and Boulders Joint Venture, with Klondike owning more than 90 percent of it. The initial proposal for the site was made 10 years ago. Taylor Morrison Homes will develop the land.
Read more...Scottsdale council approves 3 new housing developments
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2017 (81)
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- Downtown Gilbert Heritage District Streetscape Evo...
- Forecast: Homebuilding to focus on west
- Scottsdale Opts to Sell Third Distressed Property ...
- Gilbert council switches gears, will allow zoning ...
- CityCenter reviving under new ownership
- Scottsdale council approves 3 new housing developm...
- 3 banks failed to meet some relief tests: monitor
- Tempe's Centerpoint on Mill on verge of comeback
- Chandler sees boom in multifamily housing
- Revenue skyrockets as sales of state land strength...
- Arizona’s lost homeownership
- Phoenix-area foreclosed owners could get thousands...
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s archives net millions, record...
- Experts offer tips to prevent ID theft
- Smaller home developments gain traction in Scottsd...
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)