Sunday, January 19, 2014
Gilbert council switches gears, will allow zoning change for homes
Believing a long-vacant commercial corner near the Islands neighborhood in Gilbert may never produce a shopping center as originally envisioned, the Town Council this month approved a zoning change to instead allow 44 new homes at the southeastern corner of McQueen and Warner roads.
A Canadian company has since purchased the 11-acre parcel for $2.1 million and plans to begin development on a single-family community “in the near future,” according to land broker Cushman & Wakefield.
Read more...Gilbert council switches gears, will allow zoning change for homes
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- Downtown Gilbert Heritage District Streetscape Evo...
- Forecast: Homebuilding to focus on west
- Scottsdale Opts to Sell Third Distressed Property ...
- Gilbert council switches gears, will allow zoning ...
- CityCenter reviving under new ownership
- Scottsdale council approves 3 new housing developm...
- 3 banks failed to meet some relief tests: monitor
- Tempe's Centerpoint on Mill on verge of comeback
- Chandler sees boom in multifamily housing
- Revenue skyrockets as sales of state land strength...
- Arizona’s lost homeownership
- Phoenix-area foreclosed owners could get thousands...
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s archives net millions, record...
- Experts offer tips to prevent ID theft
- Smaller home developments gain traction in Scottsd...
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)