Thursday, January 30, 2014
Downtown Gilbert Heritage District Streetscape Evolving | Arizona Builders Exchange
Once considered a likely victim of the Great Recession, the ambitious Heritage District mixed-use project is expected to bring shops, restaurants and office space to a geographically small downtown that is home to several regional favorites, including Joe’s Real BBQ, Postino East, Liberty Market and Oregano’s Pizza Bistro.
Plans for Heritage Marketplace surfaced in 2006 but stalled when the real-estate market crashed. The Town Council kept the project alive by extending deadlines in a town-development agreement. It began to regain steam early this year.
Read more...Downtown Gilbert Heritage District Streetscape Evolving | Arizona Builders Exchange
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2017 (76)
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- Downtown Gilbert Heritage District Streetscape Evo...
- Forecast: Homebuilding to focus on west
- Scottsdale Opts to Sell Third Distressed Property ...
- Gilbert council switches gears, will allow zoning ...
- CityCenter reviving under new ownership
- Scottsdale council approves 3 new housing developm...
- 3 banks failed to meet some relief tests: monitor
- Tempe's Centerpoint on Mill on verge of comeback
- Chandler sees boom in multifamily housing
- Revenue skyrockets as sales of state land strength...
- Arizona’s lost homeownership
- Phoenix-area foreclosed owners could get thousands...
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s archives net millions, record...
- Experts offer tips to prevent ID theft
- Smaller home developments gain traction in Scottsd...
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)