Saturday, January 11, 2014
Frank Lloyd Wright’s archives net millions, records indicate
How much are the Frank Lloyd Wright archives worth?
“Priceless,” says Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation CEO Sean Malone, when posed with the question.
The exact financial components of a deal that permanently relocated the legendary architect’s vast archives from Scottsdale’s Taliesin West to New York City remain unknown. A non-disclosure agreement related to the September 2012 acquisition effectively silences the parties involved.
Read more...Frank Lloyd Wright’s archives net millions, records indicate
Reuters: Financial Services and Real Estate
Voice of Housing
NuWire Investor: RealEstateInvestment
REC News Center
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- Downtown Gilbert Heritage District Streetscape Evo...
- Forecast: Homebuilding to focus on west
- Scottsdale Opts to Sell Third Distressed Property ...
- Gilbert council switches gears, will allow zoning ...
- CityCenter reviving under new ownership
- Scottsdale council approves 3 new housing developm...
- 3 banks failed to meet some relief tests: monitor
- Tempe's Centerpoint on Mill on verge of comeback
- Chandler sees boom in multifamily housing
- Revenue skyrockets as sales of state land strength...
- Arizona’s lost homeownership
- Phoenix-area foreclosed owners could get thousands...
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s archives net millions, record...
- Experts offer tips to prevent ID theft
- Smaller home developments gain traction in Scottsd...
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)