Sunday, January 19, 2014
Tempe's Centerpoint on Mill on verge of comeback
The Centerpoint on Mill complex is among the many downtown Tempe developments poised for an economic comeback.
A new AMC Theatre, with 11 movie screens, is expected to open in February, and several new restaurants are on the horizon, said Scott Ellsworth of SRS Real Estate Partners, the leasing company for the YAM Properties LLC development.
Amid the economic downturn, the site, an anchor for downtown Tempe that spans 22 acres at the northwestern corner of Mill Avenue and University Drive, was plagued by vacant storefronts.
Read more...Tempe's Centerpoint on Mill on verge of comeback
Reuters: Financial Services and Real Estate
Voice of Housing
NuWire Investor: RealEstateInvestment
REC News Center
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- Downtown Gilbert Heritage District Streetscape Evo...
- Forecast: Homebuilding to focus on west
- Scottsdale Opts to Sell Third Distressed Property ...
- Gilbert council switches gears, will allow zoning ...
- CityCenter reviving under new ownership
- Scottsdale council approves 3 new housing developm...
- 3 banks failed to meet some relief tests: monitor
- Tempe's Centerpoint on Mill on verge of comeback
- Chandler sees boom in multifamily housing
- Revenue skyrockets as sales of state land strength...
- Arizona’s lost homeownership
- Phoenix-area foreclosed owners could get thousands...
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s archives net millions, record...
- Experts offer tips to prevent ID theft
- Smaller home developments gain traction in Scottsd...
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)