Thursday, January 30, 2014
Scottsdale Opts to Sell Third Distressed Property Targeted for Low-Income Housing | Arizona Builders Exchange
At its Dec. 9 meeting, the council approved two resolutions to acquire and then sell the property at 7234 E. Belleview St., and reimburse $352K in federal funds.
The action is aimed at resolving a U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development finding of non-compliance in regard to the property. Councilmen Bob Littlefield and Guy Phillips were the only council members who voted against the resolutions.
Read more...Scottsdale Opts to Sell Third Distressed Property Targeted for Low-Income Housing | Arizona Builders Exchange
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2017 (47)
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- Downtown Gilbert Heritage District Streetscape Evo...
- Forecast: Homebuilding to focus on west
- Scottsdale Opts to Sell Third Distressed Property ...
- Gilbert council switches gears, will allow zoning ...
- CityCenter reviving under new ownership
- Scottsdale council approves 3 new housing developm...
- 3 banks failed to meet some relief tests: monitor
- Tempe's Centerpoint on Mill on verge of comeback
- Chandler sees boom in multifamily housing
- Revenue skyrockets as sales of state land strength...
- Arizona’s lost homeownership
- Phoenix-area foreclosed owners could get thousands...
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s archives net millions, record...
- Experts offer tips to prevent ID theft
- Smaller home developments gain traction in Scottsd...
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)