Thursday, January 30, 2014
Forecast: Homebuilding to focus on west
Metro Phoenix’s homebuilding recovery won’t ramp up again until 2015, and then it will play out mostly in the West Valley.
The latest forecast comes from some of the region’s top developers, builders, investors, brokers and analysts at the Scottsdale-based Land Advisors Organization’s annual real-estate conference on Wednesday.
New-home permits will climb as high as 18,000 next year, and the number of homes built in the southeast Valley will decline, Land Advisors CEO Greg Vogel told the crowd of more than 500 people at the Sheraton Phoenix Downtown Hotel.
Read more...Forecast: Homebuilding to focus on west
Reuters: Business News
National Commercial Real Estate News From CoStar Group
Latest stock market news from Wall Street - CNNMoney.com
- ► 2017 (76)
- ► 2016 (145)
- ► 2015 (146)
- Downtown Gilbert Heritage District Streetscape Evo...
- Forecast: Homebuilding to focus on west
- Scottsdale Opts to Sell Third Distressed Property ...
- Gilbert council switches gears, will allow zoning ...
- CityCenter reviving under new ownership
- Scottsdale council approves 3 new housing developm...
- 3 banks failed to meet some relief tests: monitor
- Tempe's Centerpoint on Mill on verge of comeback
- Chandler sees boom in multifamily housing
- Revenue skyrockets as sales of state land strength...
- Arizona’s lost homeownership
- Phoenix-area foreclosed owners could get thousands...
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s archives net millions, record...
- Experts offer tips to prevent ID theft
- Smaller home developments gain traction in Scottsd...
- ▼ January (15)
- ► 2013 (395)
- ► 2012 (392)
- ► 2011 (704)